How to: Run a Potential Ad Placement Report
Table of Contents
Video: How to Run a Potential Ad Placement Report
The Potential Ad Placement Report can provide sites that rank well organically for the keywords you want to target. This allows you to find opportunities to either do placement campaigns in Google Ads or purchasing ad space on relevant media channels.
Benefits of running this report.
- Keyword Ranking: Check which website has a huge number of high ranking keywords.
- Additional Options: Check where else you can post your ads.
- Ad Placement: Identify which ad placement will be beneficial to your business, Google Ad Placement or an ad space from relevant media channels.
How to run a Potential Ad Placement Report.
- On the SpeedPPC Dashboard, click Research and select Ad Placement.
- Enter a Domain Name and choose your top level domain or region. The United States is the default selection on every report. Click Search.
- Click More Results at the bottom of the page to load more data.
- Click Save Report on top of the page and fill out the details to add your report to the SpeedPPC Dashboard.
- Number of high ranking organic keywords: The more high ranking keywords a website has, the more chances to be in the top spots.
- Estimated traffic from organic keywords: Visitors that land on the website from organic listings.
- Value of organic keywords in terms of equivalent PPC click cost: Equivalent cost of a certain amount of organic traffic from the keywords if paid via Pay-Per-Click.
- Organic keywords overlap with your site: Number of keywords that your competitors rank which you don't.
- Keywords site is bidding on in Google Ads: Number of keywords that the site is ranking through Google Ads.
Here's a sample preview of a Potential Ad Placement Report.
Use Potential Ad Placement Ads to get more options where to post your ads. Check which type of ad placement is more efficient, cost-effective and which will provide the maximum exposure for your ads!
Which is your recommended report?
It really depends upon what you’re trying to achieve. We suggest you spend some time running reports and becoming familiar with report insights to ensure you are getting the most out of your SpeedPPC Partnership.
How old is the date shown on the report?
The data in the reports are updated monthly at least.
Where does your data come from?
Our research data is pulled from SEMRush. Most of our reports are unique in that they combine API pulls from SEMrush into a unique piece of information. For example, it may look at your website compared to your competitor and show what keywords they are bidding on that you are not.