How to: Run a Keyword Suggestion Report
Table of Contents:
Video: How to run a Keyword Suggestion Report Benefits of running a Keyword Suggestion Report How to run a Keyword Suggestion Report Performance Statistics FAQs
Video: How to Run a Keyword Suggestion Report
Looking for related keywords to add to your keyword lists? The Suggest Keyword report will generate for you thematically similar keywords and the important data associated with that keyword. If Expand Keywords go deep (or vertical) on the keyword research, this goes wide (or laterally). This report includes a Sweet Spot which is a unique SpeedPPC score that shows a balance between competition, volume, and CPC.
Benefits of Running a Keyword Suggestion Report
- Efficient: Find similar keywords with lower cost-per-click.
- Expanding Keywords List: Learn what other terms your searchers are using for the same products or services.
- Marketing Trends Insight: Understand the audience behavior for certain keywords.
How to Run a Keyword Suggestion Report
- On the SpeedPPC Dashboard, click Research and select Suggest Keywords.
- Add a Word or Phrase that's relevant to your products or services and choose your top level domain or region. The United States is the default selection on every report. Click Search.
- You will have the option to Export or Save the keywords to your keywords list. You can also generate more keywords by clicking the More Results button.
- Click Save Report on top of the page and fill out the details to add your report to the SpeedPPC Dashboard.
- Sweet Spot: Is a unique score that attempts to identify good CPC opportunity and find keywords with decent search volumes but not crazy amount of competition. The higher sweet sport score the better.
- Search Volume: Number of times a specific keyword is used as a search query.
- Cost-Per-Click: The average keyword bid you need and the maximum prize that you're willing to pay for each click on your ad.
- Competition: This will show how many advertisers are competing for a particular keyword. The competition score is a number between 0 and 1 where a lower score indicates a lower level of competition while any score closer to 1 indicates a higher competition.
- Trends: This will show the audience behavior on a specific keyword.
Here's a sample Preview of a Keyword Suggestion Report.
Use this tool to refine your keywords list. Look for effective keywords with lower CPC, lower competition but has high search volume. Lower CPC allows you to get more clicks for your budget which means you will get more potential leads!
Which is your recommended report?
It really depends upon what you’re trying to achieve. We suggest you spend some time running reports and becoming familiar with report insights to ensure you are getting the most out of your SpeedPPC Partnership.
How old is the date shown on the report?
The data in the reports are updated monthly at least.
Where does your data come from?
Our research data is pulled from SEMRush. Most of our reports are unique in that they combine API pulls from SEMrush into a unique piece of information. For example, it may look at your website compared to your competitor and show what keywords they are bidding on that you are not.